Education & Knowledge Management
Knowledge sharing increases the effectiveness and productivity of sports administrators
Sport Organisations need to be pro-active in developing new skills as well as to be receptive to new ideas and methods which are necessary in the continuously evolving world of sports administration.
S.P.C.G.E uses Knowledge Sharing methods and tools to assist sport organisations in sharing their experiences and knowledge internally and externally. Knowledge sharing increases the effectiveness and productivity of sport administrators.
S.P.C.G.E Sports Consulting has a substantial amount of experience in exploring the benefits of Knowledge Sharing & Management in the field of International Sport. S.P.C.G.E Sports Consulting facilitates access to Knowledge Sharing tools and techniques by using both online and face-to-face discussions.
- Design and organise high profile, personalised and professional seminars as well as workshops for sport organisations’ executives
- Propose knowledge sharing methods associated with these events
- Select internationally renowned experts and trainers amongst the S.P.C.G.E Sport Network
- Identify key moderators for our workshop programmes
- Coaching of working groups (communities) of sport executives with similar professional needs